Pages

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Mike & Ali Part 1


I have never been so excited about editing photos as I was coming home from this engagement session.  I had so much fun with Mike & Ali on Skyline Drive taking way more pictures that I could have ever imagined.  Mike proposed to Ali on Skyline drive last year and so they wanted to return to this beautiful place to take their engagement pictures.  We had so much fun going up the drive and randomly pulling over when a photo opp was spotted.  I took over 500 pictures over the span of two hours and it was painful to have to selectively filter those down to 150.  Needless to say one post cannot do 150 awesome pictures justice, so this is just Part 1 of Mike and Ali.  Enjoy!














3 comments:

Christa said...

Absolutely beautiful Amanda!! Love it!!

Christa said...

And after going through the rest of your posts(I'm a little behind on my internet browsing) I see you have been very busy! We are SO going to talk about you 2nd shooting with me at weddings. You have a natural talent... and I don't tell many people that. I am VERY impressed!

Amanda said...

saw your post on craigslist and wowww. Haven't gotten engaged yet considering the ring i want is.. well a little expensive so it might be a while. Your pictures are great! I will definitely give you heads up though.