Pages

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Forget About the Apocalypse



So I know there is some needed explanation about the odd title. Well...earlier today I was sucked in, as it happens to all of us, to watching a movie on HBO that ordinarily I would flip right past without a moment of hesitation. But on this particular afternoon, I stopped for one moment too many and ended up watching the movie 2012. Well, needless to say, about two hours later I was left feeling very depressed and a little bewildered as often happens after watching a doom's day movie. So I wandered outside for my escape from the doom and gloom to find a GORGEOUS fall day awaiting me. It was just the pick-up I needed, so I grabbed my camera and out I went.


250 pictures and about an hour and 1/2 later all was right with the world...and what an amazing world it is.  Enjoy!

        


                                                                                            
                                                                  





This next one is possibly my favorite.  Valentine's Day Card???




Climb the mountains and get their good tidings.  Nature's peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees.  The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop off like autumn leaves.  ~John Muir

No comments: