Pages

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Too Long

Wow, I can't believe it has been an entire week since my last post.  It has just been a whirl of activity in the world of Amanda.  I have been frantically finishing multiple school projects, editing pictures, planning a wedding AND working.

The good news is, I have made great progress in my photography endeavors as well. In the past week I have edited a TON of pictures, read up a bunch on portrait photography and got A NEW LENS!!!!! Let me just say I am so grateful to have such a supportive fiancé.

Yesterday I shot my first professional photo shoot!  Then today my second, and tomorrow I have another booking!  Words cannot describe how absolutely stoked I am, so hopefully my pictures will.  Stay tuned for sneak peeks of my two sessions!  

No comments: