Pages

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Who Am I?




Hi! My name is Amanda. I have always had a love of taking pictures, but until recently had never considered taking up 'photography'. It just seemed like such a professional and intimidating term to use for what to me was just a fun hobby. About four months ago my fiancé surprised me with a DSLR camera. Needless to say, I have been taking pictures non-stop ever since. I never realized how much satisfaction I could get out of real 'photography' and everything that goes into it. Now I am just trying to learn everything I can and capture everything I see.

 Eventually my goal is to be a portrait and event photographer as a part-time business...but one thing at a time.

For now, I continue to learn by taking as many pictures as I can.  So please enjoy, and feel free to lend comments and advice to this aspiring photographer!
                 - Amanda


Posted by Picasa

No comments: