Pages

Monday, November 8, 2010

First Portraits

       






















Here is my first portrait post.  This is when I really get excited about taking pictures.  I just love photographing people...trying to capture their expressions, emotions, everything that makes them...well...them.  Unfortunately, I have found it hard to find an audience of people willing to let me take pictures of them.  Lucky for me, I have an amazing sister who lives close and is willing to spend a few hours with her big sis now and again to be photographed.  It is also lucky for me that among other things she is GORGEOUS, photogenic, and above all...patient.  For this shoot I was trying out some tips about lighting and lines that I read about, so if you know anything about those types of things I would love some feedback!  Enjoy!

       
        
      
       

       
        
       





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amanda

Enjoyed the pictures. Your talent of composition,

but then I am prejuiced.

GD